MANAS TRADING INC. (hereinafter referred to as “MANAS”) understands the protection of Personal Information is important, and shall make efforts to properly manage and protect Personal Information.
- What Personal Information We Collect
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information includes name, mailing address, phone number, email address, place of employment, date of birth, etc. that may be collected in paper, electric form, or through website during the process of business activity and service offering.
- How We Use Personal Information
- Personal information MANAS collect allows us to keep posted on our latest product announcements, updates and upcoming events. MANAS also use personal information to help us deliver our products, services, content, and advertising.
- Limitation of the Use of Personal Information
- Without obtaining the prior consent of the user, MANAS shall not handle Personal Information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of the use of Personal Information.
- Appropriate Acquisition of Personal Information
- MANAS shall acquire the Personal Information appropriately within a business activity by clarifying its purpose.
- Security Control of Personal Information
- MANAS shall conduct necessary and appropriate supervision over the employees of MANAS in order to prevent the risk of the divulgation, loss, destruction of Personal Information and to ensure the security control of the Personal Information.
- Privacy Questions
MANAS TRADING INC. CES department
URL : http://international.manas.co.jp/